NightStoryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NightStory Saga! ( Chapters 6-10 )

2 posters

Go down

NightStory Saga! ( Chapters 6-10 ) Empty NightStory Saga! ( Chapters 6-10 )

Post  Centurial Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Chapter 6... Jinx!
-------------
''WHAAAT!'' Night screamed. Centurial shook his head. " It is not possible... Unless..." Night looked at Centurial out of curiousity. " Unless what? Tell me quick!" Night was almost out of patience, he had been locked in a cave for 5 hours. " We must have hit a ripple in time, you know, travel back in time, travel forth in time. This also happened when the Earth had the Big Bang. The explosion was so huge, it caused time to screw itself." Centurial was sitting there, sharing his thoughts with his companion, Night." It IS possible you know" Night thought about it and agreed. " Hmm.. You might be right there, but why are you here then?" The Old Man asked. Suddenly, a ray of sunlight burst out from the ground, even though it was just pure hard stone. A heavenly voice echoed throughout the cave. " Reincarnated Heroes you are, Supreme Guardians you soon shall be, The Evil you must fight now, Is the Black Mage, himself." After a while, the light exploded in a bang. In front of them, laid their companions, Sakura, and Michiko." What. Was. That." Centurial and Night said in unision. " JINX" They both shouted again.
Centurial
Centurial
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NightStory Saga! ( Chapters 6-10 ) Empty Re: NightStory Saga! ( Chapters 6-10 )

Post  Centurial Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Chapter 7... I see, I run, I cry
-------------------------------
''Ha! Thats no problem. We shall save this world!" Night stood on a log and shouted into the sky, and a star fell from the sky. Everyone had regrouped, and they were talking about what to do. " I vote on getting some food, some shelter, and some mesos!" Centurial said. " This isn't Minecraft idiot. We don't really need food, we just need potions, we don't need shelter, no creepy crawlies come out during the night, and YES we do need some mesos." Sakura shouted out loud. Michiko was unusually quiet, and was staring at the fire, her eyes lit ablaze with the fire of hope. " I vote on getting mesos, and stop arguing, for we shall need everything we can find to prevail!" Michiko shouted out loud. Night looked at Centurial, Centurial looked at Sakura, Sakura looked at Night. They all nodded in agreement. " Thats simple, all we have to do is to fight some monsters! How hard can that be!" Centurial said out loud. He rushed outside to meet a small little snail. " Pffffft This is what I have to fight?" Centurial could hardly believe those people put snails in the game. " Oh well, TAKE THIS!" He punched the snail, however there was an invisible barrier blocking his attack. WHACK went the snail. " Ouch!" Centurial looked down, and he saw a system message saying that he needed a weapon to attack. " Oh poop." Centurial ran all the way back to the cave and sat in a corner, crying out loud. " We're doomed, no weapons, no NOTHING! I want my mommy!" Centurial was going to lose it, Michiko thought. I should give him a whack, Sakura thought. I should kick his ass, Night Thought. They looked at each other, and nodded. "EEEEEEEEOUUUUUUUCCHHHHHHH!"
Centurial
Centurial
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Centurial Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Chapter 8... I see, I charge, I die
"Why so cruel..." Centurial sobbed. The trio had just given him a mega beating." You were going to lose it. Be thankful." Michiko said. Centurial looked around and saw a stick. "Hey.. Can we use sticks as weapons?" Centurial queried. Night looked at the stick, walked towards it and picked it up. " Looks stable.. Let me try swinging it." He looked towards a snail and whacked it. LEVEL UP! " What. Was. That." Centurial stared at Night. "It seems like we ''LEVEL UP'' from killing monsters. Epic." Centurial looked at what the snail dropped. A flimsy snail shell, and a few Mesos. He looked forward and saw another stick. " HALELOOYA!" He shouted as he ran towards the stick, however, to his disappointment, it was only a tree branch. " Pathetic." Michiko walked towards him with a stick. " You too? Where did you find the sticks!" Centurial asked. Michiko pointed to a tree. " Since we are completely SELF-CONTROLLED, we can totally abuse maplestory" Michiko said. " I see... I looked towards the tree, and took a branch. " LEEEROY JEEENKINS!" He said while charging towards a pig. Unfortunately, he underestimated the pig and died instead. He was instantly resurrected. " O..kay?" That was weird. " OO LOOKIE A SNAIL!" He shouted while charging towards a Red Snail. He killed it, but he died from being thoroughly bashed by a pig. " Pathetic." Night said.
Centurial
Centurial
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Øฬภєг] ภιĞђтℓØяÐŽŽ Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:16 am

Chapter 9.... Christmas Morning 25 December 2011
*yawns* " It is morning already?" said Jennie in an unwilling voice. All the NightStoryMS Staffs knew that Jennie was very sad as Nick had broke up with her and she spent Christmas without Nick for the past 2 years.
However, this year was rather different. NightLordzz together with Michiko and Centurial had planned to invite Nick to celebrate Christmas with Jennie. "Nick, would you like to celebrate Christmas with Michiko and me?" questioned NightLordzz. Nick was rather unwilling but he agreed a moment after.
In the afternoon of Christmas, Michiko , Centurial and Jennie went to buy a big Christmas tree, together with christmas tree ornaments to hang on the tree. They bought the biggest star in NightStoryMS from NPC Annie. "Hello, I am NPC Annie! It costs 1,000,000 mesos to buy the biggest star in NightStoryMS." Although it was rather expensive, Michiko and Centurial hoped that Jennie and Nick would be back together by asking them to put on the star to the top of the tree. They also hoped that the money spent was worthwhile. "I think this would be one of the best Christmas for Jennie!" whispered Michiko to Centurial.
When they went back to the GM Room, they saw NightLordzz being very frustrated. "What's the matter darling?" asked Michiko.
"I....I......I cant seem to fix this NPC!" NightLordzz replied. After a few tweaks to the script, Centurial fixed it. "Jennie, open that NPC." requested NightLordzz. "Hi, I am NPC Cody. I have good news for you. Nick would be coming to celebrate Christmas with you." After hearing that good news, Jennie instantly thanked all 3 of us. Just then, Nick appeared. Jennie ran to Nick and hugged him tightly. "Nick, I realised that i still love you!" exclaimed Jennie. Out of the blue, Timmeh appeared.
" Are you forgetting that there's still me? Lets PARTEHHHHH!!!!!" "!warpall 109020001" shouted NightLordzz. NightLordzz , Michiko , Centurial , Timmeh , Nick and Jennie were instantly warped to 'OX Event MAP'. All of us decorated the tree using the ornaments. As for the biggest star in NightStoryMS , Nick and Jennie flash jumped and put it at the top of the tree. It was then we realised that it was already 11.30PM! We put the plugs for the star into the power plug and the tree instantly lit up. It was the brightest tree among the other trees that the other players made. That's not all, it was located in the centre of the whole NightStoryMS World!
At 12AM straight, we saw a shooting star. We made our wishes and hopefully, it would come true! It was certainly one of the best Christmas we had in our years of working for NightStoryMS as staffs. NightLordzz and Michiko stood holding hands with each other and Jennie and Nick did the same thing. They walked in Ellinia , covered with thick-soft snow and enjoyed Christmas.
[Øฬภєг] ภιĞђтℓØяÐŽŽ
[Øฬภєг] ภιĞђтℓØяÐŽŽ
Admin
Admin

https://nightstoryms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum